Yes, it’s that bad, because:
- New Acer 7900 Pro Core 2 Duo PCs arrived at the end of May. Had to shift the old Acer 7800GT PCs upstairs to Lab 3, and the Dells to Lab 4, and let the old Dataminis rot in Lab 4
- Had to connect the PCs up in Lab 3 and 4. After being dirtied, bruised, cut, poked and almost electocuted, they are finally up and running.
- Reformat all classroom PCs, Labs 2, 3, 4 and IT Room 1 computers.
- Move the Mac G5s to IT Room 2 and move up a few Core 2 Duos to replace them in IT Room 3
- Assist the students doing e-cards for some competition when the resident IT trainer is on reservist
Yeah I think that’s about it. Hopefully I will have time to do the following once I’m done:
- Work on the 2 video clips that I need to do (see point 2)
- Test the Core 2 Duos for video editing work (see point 1)
- Learn how to use a Mac (a bit, at least)